Monday, March 2, 2009

Pissed Off

March 2, 2009
Camp Johnson
17:28 - I was in an irritable mood earlier today and now I'm just ready to hit someone.

Alright, well if you plan on joining the Marine Corps at some point in the future, do all of your fellow brothers and sisters a favor and get your hair cut once a week. Some retards decided to stay being retards, and after they were told to get haircuts last Monday (which should already be done after the weekend on a Monday) and decided not to again today, everyone in my class now has to clean for the rest of the night and we've got uniform inspections tomorrow morning.

So, I was going to start the sections on my boot camp experiences tonight, but thanks to the dumbasses, I have to wait till tomorrow.

If there was still a pick axe in my room I'd probably be pinning someone's head to the wall with it tonight.

EDIT:

This stupid ass blog site isn't letting me properly fix entries either, further adding to my frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment